1.Northwest Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy
12361 W Bola Dr
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Northwest Orthopedic & Sports
14800 W Mountain View Blvd Ste 250
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Please try reloading the page.
Dr Newman and his staff are ABSOLUTELY wonderful. They are very caring and attentive to all your concerns and needs. I switched to Dr Newman's office midway through my pregnancy because I had bad experiences with my first OB/GYN. Dr Newman takes his time to answer any questions or concerns you have and explains everything in a way you can understand it. You never feel rushed and I never have to wait long to see Dr Newman. I'm normally in and out within 15-30 minutes. Many thanks to Dr Newman and his wonderful staff for giving me the peace of mind during my pregnancy.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.