Showing results for Denturist. Search for dentist instead?
Serving the Surprise area. More Info
17018 W Bell Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Frank W. Sallustio D.D.S., M.S.
13802 W Camino Del Sol Ste 102
Sun City West,AZ
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. Sallustio and his highly trained, friendly and professional team are ready to help patients in anyway possible. From greeting our patients, to coordinating complex treatment, no patient should be
3.Youngtown Denture Clinic
11100 W Michigan Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Labs
Visit our website
David Mengel & Dr. Yates are very talented & knowledgeable. Add to that how personable & caring they are & why would I go anywhere else. They work with me, understand & address any concerns I have &
4.Dental Dentist Dentures
17088 W Bell Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentists
5.Fraiman Prosthodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry
18715 N Reems Rd Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOrthodontists
6.Da Vinci Dental Group
18715 N Reems Rd Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Great Smiles Dental Care
14800 W Mountain View Blvd Ste 200
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
A flyer in the mail brought me to this Dentist office. An offer for Cleaning and X-Rays for $49.00. After the cleaning and X-Rays the Dentist came in and told me everything looked very good. I poin
Serving the Surprise area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.