Serving the Surprise area. More Info
17018 W Bell Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Daniel Donoho DDS
10503 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 384
3.Robert J Matthews DMD, PLLC
12801 W Bell Rd Ste 15
Quality Dentistry At An Affordable Price. We Are Dedicated to Providing Complete, Affordable Dental Care And Offer The Latest Technology In Dental Solutions ASSOCIATION American Dental Association
4.A Tender Dental Care
15508 W Bell Rd Ste 110
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I have great experience with this dental office. I was having so much pain on my wisdom tooth and Dr. Wang took care of me immediately. The office is spotless clean and her staffs are very attentive a
15341 W Waddell Rd Ste 107
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I rarely sit down to write online reviews, but I felt it was important to let others know how different this dentist is. I can not say enough about this place - from the pricing, right down to the gen
15033 W Bell Rd Ste 100
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
7.Surprise Family Dental Care
17014 W Bell Rd Ste 100
Serving the Surprise area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future