1.Gardner Law Office
5400 S Kings Hwy
AttorneysDivorce AttorneysImmigration Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
I moved down to South Carolina last year and had trouble with my landlord shortly after. I was living in a house with roommates. We were paying rent and utilities without issue. About three months
2.Gardner Lex Atty
2311 S Kings Hwy
3.Gardner Law Office
5400 N Kings Hwy
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
3411 Longwood Ln
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Johnny Gardner Law Group, PA
212 Main St
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
NOTE: Gardner Law Firm IS NOT capable of getting you your driver's license back if you have been suspended for a prior DUI/DWI case. They may be well known for winning and getting people "out&quo
1413 10th Ave
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
7.Gardner, Eugene J
1230 Dunn Short Cut Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.