Serving the Sunrise Beach area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Rottler Pest & Lawn SolutionsServing the Sunrise Beach, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
4.Always Clean Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Please Visit Our Website for More Information.
5.Lake Ozark Grounds Maintenance LLC
16 Oak Bend Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
6.All Green Lawn Chem
Lower Business Park Rd
Lawn MaintenanceFarm EquipmentFertilizersFertilizing Services
Services: residential and commercial lawn care service, ferlilizing programs? weed control, insect control lime
7.Priced Right Tree ServiceServing the Sunrise Beach, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Trees Giving You a SCARE? Priced Right Tree Service has been working to make trees beautiful since 1995. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with the personal touch. Owne
Sunrise Beach Lawn
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Sunrise Beach
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.