PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Sunnyvale area.
1.Camino Medical Group
325 N Mathilda Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
2.Camino Medical Group
301 Old San Francisco Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
He said my baby had reflux and told us to give us a medication. He decided our baby had reflux because he was waking up a lot at night. The worst part - my baby never vomits!!! We have seen 2 other pe
3.Camino Medical Group
413 E El Camino Real
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Camino Medical Group
Po Box 3496
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Ahmed Parvez MD Camino Medical Group
139 Kifer Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Palo Alto Medical Foundation Camino Medical Group Patient Resource Center-Physician Referral
Business Consultants-Medical Billing ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Tai Edmund MD Camino Medical Group
201 Old San Francisco Rd
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
2000 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA, 94538
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.