Ken Daniels Automotive Inc
3507 Ocean View Blvd, Glendale, CA, 91208
1.Leon's Chainsaw & Lawn Mowers
7947 Foothill Blvd
Lawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
Nice looking store inside. Seems to have all your gardening tools you need. What they lack is a mechanic that fixes your equipment rather then break it. So far I have over $100 invested in my 2 weed t
2.Leon's Chainsaw & Lawn
8644 Foothill Blvd
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingGasoline Engines
3.Losh & Leon APC
8315 Foothill Blvd
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
4.Dr. Leon Kiraj
3600 N Verdugo Rd Ste 201
Dr. Leon Kiraj was born in Armenia in 1973. When he was 15 years old, his family immigrated to the United States. Leon later move back to Armenia to study dentistry at the Mkhitar Heraci Department of
5.St. Leon Armenian Cathedral
3325 N Glenoaks Blvd
Church Supplies & Services
1107 N San Fernando Blvd
7.Leon's Transmission Services
6911 San Fernando Rd
Auto TransmissionAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Transmission PartsAuto Repair & Service
King's Auto & Transmission
10202 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Chatsworth, CA, 91311
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.