Steve Sims DMD
5365 Mae Anne Ave, Reno, NV, 89523
5015 Pyramid Way Unit 113
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to this office with my family for over 2 years and have been mildly happy with the doctor but unhappy with the staff. I was there was son 2 weeks ago and I am pleased to say things h
1125 N Mccarran Blvd Ste 109
I just went here to get and schedule a herps and braces. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! No dentist has been that nice or fast. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much Abolute Dental! I hope to see you soon. :)
1155 W 4th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We have dental offices throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno and surrounding areas, our Las Vegas dentists create beautiful smiles every day. Our Las Vegas staff of dentists is dedicated to making you
901 W 4th St
5.Absolute Dental Sparks
1301 N Mccarran Blvd Ste 104
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Avoid this dentist like the plague. I went in June for an exam and the Dentist advised I had 13 cavities and 2 root canals. Since I floss,brush and rinse daily and am in good health no drinking soda
6490 S Mccarran Blvd Ste B18
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
I was referred to this office from the Carson City location. I had to have a roto canal done with the specialist. I had a wonderful experience. The entire staff really is aware of what is going on
3405 Market St Ste 102
Talancon Jose DDS
630 Pyramid Way, Sparks, NV, 89431
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future