1.Ahmad, Burhaan, MD
3909 Galen Ct
Sun City Center,FL
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Ahmad Ghassan Ksaibati
4016 Sun City Center Blvd
Sun City Center,FL
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Dr. Ahmad M Hamzah, MD
303 E Robertson St
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Ahmad Hamzah is a Cardiologist and Cardiothoracic Surgeon on staff at Tampa Community Hospital. Dr. Hamzah completed his medical school training at the University Of Cadiz Sevilla Spain. He comple
4.Ahmad Sahebzamani MD
202 Manatee Ave E
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Dr. Ahmad Ghassan Bizri, MD
10420 Mckinley Dr Apt 2603
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
6.Hamzah Ahmad MD PA
105 W Hillsborough Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Dr. Nazeel Ahmad, MD
13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.