Pacific Tire Service
13417 Arrow Blvd, Fontana, CA, 92335
1.Bob's Tire Service
29790 Watson Rd
Amazing customer service, great prices, and pleasant experience. Will be going back. Definitely recommend him.
2.Meineke Car Care Center
31700 Casino Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
31748 Mission Trl
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Bradley Auto Center
28200 Bradley Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car Dealers
5.America's Tire Company
29861 Haun Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Offering the best in tires and wheels since 1960, America's Tire is sure to provide the best tires and wheels service in Menifee, CA. Discover all your local America's Tire store has to offer today.More Nearby Locations »
6.Damian Wheel & Tires
29770 Bradley Rd
7.Miranda Tires and Wheels
27491 Ethanac Rd
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.