10918 W Bell Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Sun City, AZ and opened in 2007.More Nearby Locations »
7708 W Bell Rd Ste 103
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Youngtown Denture Clinic
11100 W Michigan Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Labs
Visit our website
David Mengel & Dr. Yates are very talented & knowledgeable. Add to that how personable & caring they are & why would I go anywhere else. They work with me, understand & address any concerns I have &
4.Frank W. Sallustio D.D.S., M.S.
13802 W Camino Del Sol Ste 102
Sun City West,AZ
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. Sallustio and his highly trained, friendly and professional team are ready to help patients in anyway possible. From greeting our patients, to coordinating complex treatment, no patient should be
5.Laws Family Dentistry
8811 N 51st Ave Ste 108
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Law and his staff are very personal and professional. One of the only times the "Dr." came out to the waiting room to greet me and introduce themselves and chat for a moment. Once in the dentist c
6.Sun City Dental Care
10147 Grand Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Joseph H. Chang, DDS Graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 2007. If you are afraid of the shot, I am VERY gentle and you will feel very LITTLE to no pain. A healthy smile starts
7.Martin Margetis DDS
13000 N 103rd Ave Ste 71
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We are a general family dentistry practice. We also do crown & bridge, endodontics, oral surgery, an cosmetic dentistry. We place the final restorations after implants have been placed. We love new pa
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.