American Local Locksmith
Serving the Sun City area.
10404 W Coggins Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Ace Locksmith has served the greater Phoenix metro area for more than 10 years. Locked out of your home or automobile? Need high-quality key copies? You need Amazing Lock Service! With our extensive e
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
4.American Local Locksmith Maricopa County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceWrecker Service EquipmentTire Changing Equipment
This guy is awesome, cheaper than everyone else and was at my house in 30! Excellent service and very courteous!
6.Top Locksmith- BowieServing the Sun City, AZ area
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
Welcome! Top Locksmith - Bowie, provides practical locksmith solutions using the most advanced technological tools and equipment in the industry. Our team is extremely dedicated to providing the absol
24 Hour Phoenix Locksmith
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Only $19 service call. Call now.Fast response guaranteed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.