350 Railroad Ave, Lexington, SC, 29072
1.HILL PLUMBING & ELECTRIC CO INC
438 N Main St
PlumbersPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Regarding the review from EMMA C. I am not aware of any contractor in Sumter County that works for free. Hill Plumbing Company performed a service. While our service charge was $85 we did offer to red
2.Lee Plumbing & Marble
Po Box 2694
Lee Plumbing and Marble, LLC is your premier choice for all of your plumbing needs. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional craftsmanship and customer service. Call us today! Additional services i
3.Meetze PlumbingServing the Sumter, SC area
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
Cole and Jose did a great job. The work ethic of meetze plumbing employees is well above average. I would recommend to anyone to use your company.
4.Phillip Coombs Plumbing
PlumbersWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors
Due to numerous leaks, all the copper pipes in my house needed to be replaced, including those for the sinks, toilets, washer, and ice maker. I got recommendations from neighbors and several quotes.
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Brasington Plumbing, Heating & Air
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairWater HeatersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Featuring New Trane Systems Service and Repair of all major brands Easy Financing Available
7.WEBSTER PLUMBING & GAS
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Courteous, informative, reasonably priced & BBB registered. Highly Recommended !!
Cottrell & Co., Inc.
151 Whiteford Way, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?