Serving the Sumter area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Cook's Hardwood FloorsServing the Sumter, SC area
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsFloor Materials
Trevor put new hardwood floors in my parents Living/Dining room and they turned out so beautiful, that they had him do the entire house. Don't let anyone else work on your hardwoods...Trevor's your m
2.Floor Mart WestServing the Sumter, SC area
Flooring ContractorsCarpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment RentalCarpet & Rug Repair
Come and visit our showroom so we can assist you today!
3.Flooring By CogdillServing the Sumter, SC area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
2517 Two Notch Rd
Flooring ContractorsStone ProductsGlass-BlockCounter Tops
Tile Center, Inc, a family run and operated business founded by Holocaust survivor Felix Goldberg, is a traditional ceramic tile supplier catering to the construction trade and homeowner. Serving cent
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood Floors
Serving all of South Carolina for quality hardwood flooring work, including installations, refinishing, and repair work of all hardwood flooring. We use a Swedish finish system which is stronger and s
Movers & Full Service StorageHome Repair & MaintenanceMoversHome Improvements
McWaters is a full-service is a company that serves the workplace needs of customers. It is one of the leading furniture dealers in South Carolina. The company provides a line of transit shelters, ben
Serving the Sumter area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?