Serving the Sumter area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Kool Smiles of Sumter
1121 Broad St
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
I really like koolsmiles ms.javon came and got me like a few minutes after my mom gave them the papers back and since I have been coming here they have got me and my brother in and out and I really liMore Nearby Locations »
1257 Broad St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Oak Park Family & Aesthetic Dentistry
2565 Lin Do Ct
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
At Oak Park Family & Aesthetic Dentistry in Sumter, South Carolina, our practice emphasizes procedures in all aspects of general family dentistry and dental care. Our services include cosmetic dentist
4.William N. Coulter, DMD
2590 Lin Do Ct
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
William N. Coulter, DMD, has 20 years of experience in orthodontic care. We are accepting new patients and most insurances. We can straighten teeth, correct misaligned jaw structure, and improve the f
5.Dr. Catherine Zybak, DMD
2565 Lin Do Ct
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very rude dentist and staff!!!! Was really disappointed in the overall experience. Do not recommend!!!
45 W Wesmark Blvd
Sunshine Dental is the friendly family dentist in Sumter, South Carolina! Our experienced children's dentists offer compassionate and personalized care for your whole family. See the difference of our
7.Wesmark Family Dentistry
360 W Wesmark Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDentists Referral & Information Service
Serving the Sumter area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future