Serving the Summerville area.
1.Southern Gutter and Exterior
140 Graduate Ln
Gutters & DownspoutsGutters & Downspouts CleaningSiding ContractorsRoofing Contractors
610 Black Oak Blvd
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor RepairWindowsSiding Contractors
If you ever have gutters installed do not go through Charleston Exteriors. Their customer service is horrible. The owner Eddie Taylor had his people come out and install gutters on our home and they d
622 Old Trolley Rd Ste 128
General ContractorsHome BuildersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
4.Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors
314 Indian Dr
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Top Notch. Glenn was very professional, easy to work with and always on time. He was very detailed in his bidding methodology and never strayed from what he propose
5.Dvs Home Exteriors
779 Saint James Ave
Gutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsRoofing Contractors
6.Lowcountry Roofing & Exteriors
110 Welchman Ave
Roofing ContractorsRoofing Services ConsultantsGutters & DownspoutsBuilding Contractors
3285 Associate Dr
Stucco & Exterior Coating ContractorsConcrete ContractorsPlastering Contractors
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Summerville area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.