Quality of Charleston, LLC
North Charleston, SC, 29406
1.Kessler Plumbing LLC
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsDrainage Contractors
Called this morning for a clogged toilet. John called thirty minutes prior to arriving this afternoon. Very professional and pleasant. He was here less than an hour. Price was as quoted. Definitely wo
2.Mr. Handyman of Charleston and Summerville
10581 Highway 78 E
PlumbersOffice Buildings & ParksHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Charleston where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handyme
155 Varnfield Dr
Air Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbersConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Horrible experience. After 2 visits and $800 my cooler still isn't working and company refuses to come back without charging another full price visit. Huge waste of money.
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Tankless Water Heater $40 Per Mo.+2more
PlumbPro came to give an estimate on a water heater. Very friendly, knowledgeable about services available. Within 1 hour the job was done. I will recommend this company to anyone and will use agai
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Kessler Plumbing LLC
Summerville, SC, 29483
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?