Serving the Summerville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hallmark Health Center
255 Midland Pkwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsHomes-Institutional & Aged
Health Insurance Direct
Serving the Summerville area. Individual, Family & Student PlansCall Now & Get Instant Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
I was in an auto accident and taken by ambulance to the Summerville Medical Center. I was treated with the greatest care by the emergency room staff. They were friendly, capable and professional. I was eventually admitted to the hospital for 24 hour observation and the nurses and doctors there also provided outstanding care. I am proud to have such a medical facility in my neighborhood.
I have read other reviews and can understand them. When my mom was in Summerville Medical, the care she received was a great deal different than the care I received August 2016. I am not sure what happened, but Summerville Medical has improved 100%! I was not happy about going to Summerville Medical because of prior knowledge. They have improved!!!
The caregiver All Care matched my mother with was excellent. I had total peace of mind that my mother was in great hands. She was prompt, personable, and compassionate. The type of person you felt like you had known a long time. Thank you for the great service.
Everyone from the triage nurse to the attending physician was caring knowledgeable and helpful. I arrived to the emergency room in a panic was immediately comforted and trrated and left with sound knowledge of how to provide home care and with peace of mind
We have used NHC for many of our patients' needing additional help with nursing care or therapy. They are very professional and friendly. All of our patient's have loved the care and help the received..I would not hesitate to recommend them
I went to another ER prior to coming here. I had more questions answers within 3 minutes of being in the ER than I did in 3 at the other one! I'm very happy with my experience here! Everyone has been very informative!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.