1.Dr. Martin Todd Gough, DC
900 Bowman Rd Ste 105
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Martin & Sons Drywall Inc
449 W Fisher Rd
Drywall ContractorsHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
3.Martin's Creek Apartments
700 Martins Creek Blvd
4.Strand Tech Martin Inc
258 Deming Way
Steel Distributors & WarehousesMetal-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Jerry Wayne Martin II, LPC
709 Old Trolley Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
6.Martin Painting Contractor
126 Sawmill Dr
Wallpapers & Wallcoverings
7.L Martin Adams DO
10160 Dorchester Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.