Serving the Summerville area.
1.Miller, R R DDS
19 Walnut Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
We Have 2 Locations To Serve You Better! Financing Available. Oral Surgery, Implant Surgery, and General Dentistry. Call Us Today!
2.Miller R R DDS
19 Walnut Ave
Dr. R.R. Miller, DDS provides outstanding dental solutions with individual attention for complete customer satisfaction. From dentures to dental implants and periodontal care, well provide the compreh
3.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Summerville, GA area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
9982 Commerce St
5.Dr. John Miller McCord, MD
330 Turner Mccall Blvd SW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Miller Jr, Thomas J, MD
304 Turner Mccall Blvd SW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Miller, Jacquelin, MD
1035 Red Bud Rd NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr Mark Fisher
2000 Dean Ave SE, Rome, GA, 30161
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.