830 Broad St
OrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Kevin Charles Lucky, DDS
832 Broad St
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
800 Northside Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Lewis D DR Gilbert DDS
807 Broad St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
6.Hinkle Family Dentistry
16100 Webster Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Tonya R. Hinkle provides general dentistry service to the fine folks of West Virginia! We do all types of dentistry including pediatric, orthodontic and other services. Call us today for the best rate
7.Klenk Dental Practice
26496 Midland Trl
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.