Please try reloading the page.
I went into their facility 30 minutes near closing time on Thursday the 31st of July. The ladies at the front desk were absolutely understanding of my situation in which I had just chipped my tooth at dinner that evening. I had never been to this dental office before, they took me in immediately ran my x-rays that night and got all my paper work filled out so I could be back bright and early to get my teeth fixed by the dentist. The next morning at my apt. The whole dental team was absolutely phenomenal! They did everything in there power to make sure my teeth looked just the way I wanted them. Repairing my problem I've had over the past few years of my life. I absolutely recommend this facility for any dental work needed. It was a comfortable, friendly atmosphere and I will certainly be going here from here on out and have already recommended my whole family to use this dentist office. Great teamwork! And great dental experience!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future