1600 N Mckenzie St
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
1615 N Alston St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Loxley Family Medical & Dental Center
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
Medical ClinicsUrgent Care
5.Gulf Coast Cancer Center - Foley
1703 N Bunner St
6.Health & Performance Science Center
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Doctors Who Care! House Calls
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.