Red Mountain Animal Clinic
2148 Green Springs Hwy S, Birmingham, AL, 35205
1.Creel, Thomas W
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Creel Thomas W DVM
South Shades Crest Animal Clinic
2304 John Hawkins Pkwy, Hoover, AL, 35244
Please try reloading the page.
IT'S AWESOME. I took my puppy there, Zoey, and she was so good with the doctor and the doctor was good with her!! I was expecting for her to be scared but the veterinarian was so sweet. Zoey wasn't scared at all. She was actually really happy the whole time. We're looking forward to our next visit!
The Vet is awesome! We take our cat and little 7 lb fur baby Shih Tzu, Keiki there for their regular visits and anything else they need. Keiki is usually nervous, but with Janna, he is very comfortable. We love Red Barn Animal Clinic. They are all great and work well to make us very happy !
Janna is our Vet and treats our fur babies as we do, just like one of the family! She makes them feel at ease so they are very comfortable with her. We are in and out without any problems. We would not want to use anyone but Janna at Red Barn Animal Clinic!
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested