Save On Energy
Serving the Sulphur Springs area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
1.Payne Electric Co
232 Jefferson St E
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment-Testing
I called Payne Electric to do some wiring on my house. They will tell you they are busy and or bring your plans to them and they will consider doing the job. Thier website goes to a dating site.
2.Hudson Electrical Co
1130 Park Cir
3.Controlled Power Corporation Elec
8200 Farm Road 71 W
4.Farmers Electric Co-Op
301 N Hillcrest Dr
this is sooo bull crap they are way too expensive and you cant even choose what electric company you want if you have went through them..... so much for being ""the land of the free""!!!!!
210 Shannon Rd W
6.Hudson Electric Company
1190 Vaughn Dr
Electric CompaniesElectriciansUtility Companies
301 N Hillcrest Dr
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.