Memorial/LSUHSC Family Medicine Center
1525 Oak Park Blvd, Lake Charles, LA, 70601
622 Cypress St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.OBG-1 West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
701 Cypress St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsHospitals
New Facility Opening Soon West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital is pleased to announce its new state-of-the-art facility slated to open in the spring of 2010. Phase 1 of the project includes our Radiology a
3.Children's Clinic of Sou
536 Cypress St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
619 Cypress St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Specialty Health Care Management
1410 Stelly Ln
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Calcasieu Urgent Care
1429 Beglis Pkwy
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingClinicsMedical Labs
Fast, friendly and efficient service from the staff all the way to the Physician, thank you very much for the awesome care !
7.2 Cute PA Tooties
210 W Napoleon St Ste G
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Sulphur area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.