Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Sulphur area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Calcasieu Urgent Care
1429 Beglis Pkwy
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingClinicsMedical Labs
Fast, friendly and efficient service from the staff all the way to the Physician, thank you very much for the awesome care !
2.Sulphur Prenatal Clinic
1327 Stelly Ln
ClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
3.Children's Clinic of Sou
536 Cypress St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Lynn Family Dentistry
3107 Maplewood Dr
Dental HygienistsClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Dr.Lynn is a wonderful dentist great with kids and discusses everything in great detail he's got a wonderful front staff too
622 Cypress St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
6.OBG-1 West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
701 Cypress St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsHospitals
New Facility Opening Soon West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital is pleased to announce its new state-of-the-art facility slated to open in the spring of 2010. Phase 1 of the project includes our Radiology a
7.La St Dhh Sulphur Clinic
201 Edgar St
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: MedicalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.