Call A Pro
Serving the Sulphur area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Jim Dandy Car Unlocking Service
2933 Spell Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
Pop-A-Lock - Sulphur is Hardware Dealers, Locks and Locksmiths, Locksmiths' Equipment and Supplies company.More Nearby Locations »
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Fast friendly and knowledgeable service He knew his stuff no one else made us feel as comfortable that job was done right
6.Andrews Neal Bayou Locksmith Services
2406 Glen Prairie St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & Service
Our business offers Commercial Services, Keys Made and Residential Services.
7.Lake Area Locksmiths LLC
1335 E Prien Lake Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
Needed a key and cylinder done for my vehicle after the key remote died. Never had a key to the door.Blake unlocked my vehicle and suggested ideas regarding the key and cylinder. He wasn't able to rem
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.