Call A Pro
Serving the Sulphur area.
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
Pop-A-Lock - Sulphur is Hardware Dealers, Locks and Locksmiths, Locksmiths' Equipment and Supplies company.More Nearby Locations »
2.Andrews Neal Bayou Locksmith Services
2406 Glen Prairie St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & Service
Our business offers Commercial Services, Keys Made and Residential Services.
3.Discount Car Unlocking LLC
PO Box 395
Automotive Roadside ServiceKeysLocks & Locksmiths
We are in the business of getting you back on the road. Our services include vehicle door unlocking, key retrieval, fuel and gasoline deliveries and jumpstarts. We have over eight years of local exper
4.All About Towing
2425 Medora St
TowingUsed Car DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I just had American Local Locksmith change a lock on a newly acquired work space. Dave and his company exceeded every expectation I had. It was the perfect Customer Experience. I honestly can say
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Don't pay any attention to any of these reviews. They are all glowing, and none of them quite captures just how amazing the service was from this locksmith. Ben is the f'ing man, he drove to me within
7.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
Serving the Sulphur area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.