1.Mary Ann Chavez DO Sullivan Medical Clinic
204 W Giles St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Sullivan County Community Hospital
2200 N Section St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
Sullivan County Community Hospital offers a variety of health care services. It is a more than 25-bed acute care facility located in Sullivan, Ind. The hospital offers a wide range of outpatient servi
3.Sullivan County Community Hospital
8685 S Old 41
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Sullivan Hospital Carlisle Med
8685 S Old 41
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Terre Haute Medical Clinic
4757 S 7th St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Worst Patient Care & Customer Service from a Medical Clinic I have ever experienced in my life. I had a family physician growing up in my hometown, served on Active Duty in the military under nume
6.North Daviess Medical Clinic
202 N West St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
seems to be very caring about there pt's . as well as good quality of care.
7.Cmh Rural Health
209 E Grand Prairie St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsNurses
At Crawford Memorial Hospital in Robinson, Illinois, we understand that caring for your health is a team effort. You mean more to us than just a name on a chart.As our patient, we are dedicated to pro
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.