7 Hawthorne Ln
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Sullivan Eyecare Clinic And Optical
108 E Harrison St
Medical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
100 Eastview Pl
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedMedical Clinics
License Information:Licensee ID: 46060License Status: ConditionalFacility ID: 6009237Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: For-Prof CorporationBeds:Skilled : 63
4.Sullivan Rehab & Health Care Center
11 Hawthorne Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
License Information:Licensee ID: 46425License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6009211Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: For-Prof CorporationBeds:Skilled : 123
7 Hawthorne Ln
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
6.Central Illinois Physical Therapy
18 W Harrison St
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. We all take for granted the amazing things our bodies can do. But did you know that your muscles have a greater combination of strength and
7.Fields-Wright Medical Facility Inc
2 W Adams St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.