1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Florida Pest ControlServing the Sugarmill Woods, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
We are new this week to Florida Pest Control, but great service so far! Glenn the sales person was very polite and friendly and explained everything really well- no high pressure! Marc the gentleman w
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.West FarmsServing the Sugarmill Woods, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesRental Service Stores & YardsPlants-Interior Design & Maintenance
I have had the pleasure of doing business with West Farms for several years & have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
5.Gainesville Pest ControlServing the Sugarmill Woods, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon
Neal sprays my house quarterly. Does an excellent job. I never see any bugs. Office staff is very friendly and professional.
6.Nipper's Quality Tree ServiceServing the Sugarmill Woods, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Nipper's Quality Tree Service was started in 1978 and we have faithfully served Gainesville and surrounding areas for over three decades. We are a locally owned and operated tree service. Owner and op
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.