Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Sugar Land area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Memorial Hermann Diagnostic Laboratory - Sugar Land Medical Plaza 2
17520 W Grand Pkwy S Ste 390
2.Crown Plaza Medical Clinic
3505 S Dairy Ashford Rd Ste 220
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Southwest Medical Plaza Ltd
8200 Wednesbury Ln
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Memorial Hermann Diagnostic Laboratory - Southwest Medical Plaza 1
7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 756
8686 Kirby Dr
MotelsHotelsLodgingBanquet Halls & Reception Facilities
Crowne Plaza is the place to meet. With more than 4,400 properties located in over 100 countries, IHG has some of the best-known hotel brands in the world: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Ex
6.Kingsland Medical Plaza
777 S Fry Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Main Medical Plaza Pharmacy
10019 Main St
Serving the Sugar Land area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.