1.A Herrera Carlos MD
16659 Southwest Fwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Carlos Alberto Herrera, MD
3525 Town Center Blvd S
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic Oncology
3.Juan Carlos Herrera
4295 San Felipe St
4.Dr. Carlos Reynaldo Herrera, MD
325 W 20th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Carlos Herrera, MD sees patients in Houston, Texas and Sugar land, Texas and specializes in emergency medicine, internal medicine, and hematology & oncology. Dr. Herrera graduated from Harvard Uni
5.Carlos Alonso DDS
1482 Highway 6
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
8880 Bellaire Blvd Ste EF
7.Dentistry Of Brownsville P C - N Herrera, DDS
1012 W 20th St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future