1.Dr. Ahmad H. Ahmadi, MD
1112 Soldiers Field Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I am searching for the best Dr in Texas to Perform my proceedure. I have been doing as much research on DR Ahmadi as possible, so far I have seen nothing but good reviews. But I have a lot of questi
2.Anwar Ahmad MD
15200 Southwest Fwy Ste 310
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Ahmad Naraghi, DDS
12131 Westheimer Rd Ste E
4.Ahmad Naraghi, DDS
5438 North Fwy
15200 Southwest Fwy
6.Dr. Ahmad-Rabia Alkhush, MD
705 S Fry Rd Ste 225
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Al-Khush, Ahmad-Rabia, MD
23920 Katy Fwy
Physicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.