14100 Southwest Fwy Ste 240
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
New Solutions is a BIPP approved Domestic Violence Program that has been in operation since 2001. We are one of the few programs having a Provisional Accreditation from the State of Texas. (Final accr
2.Carolyn Rowe Licensed Professional Counselor
402 Julie Rivers Dr
3.Mind and Spirit Services Psychotherapy-Debbie Haynes,MA,LPC
13313 Southwest Freeway (Hwy 59) Suite 266,
Counseling ServicesInformation Bureaus & Services
4.Sean Harribance Institute
2118 Steamboat Run
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
5.Cox, Charles L
50 Sugar Creek Center Blvd Ste 250
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPsychologistsPsychological Clinics
6.Feelings Counseling & Coaching Services, PLLC
2277 Plaza Dr Ste 250
Counseling ServicesHealth & Wellness ProductsMeditation InstructionBusiness & Personal Coaches
DR. Vyas is a nationally certified counselor with expertise in counseling. Coaching. Psychotherapy. Mindfulness. Meditation. Hypnosis. And yoga therapy.
14090 Southwest Fwy Ste 300
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Motivations Counseling provides psychotherapy and EMDR therapy for individuals, couples & families in Sugar Land, Missouri City, Katy, Houston and surrounding areas.
cityguide.CityGuideSearch.com Anger Management - Call usFast business lookup Sugar Land
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.