Serving the Sugar Hill area.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
$20 off any service call.+5more
All around fantastic experience. I have utilized so many different plumbers throughout the years and none of which I would use again; however, Atlantis will have my business from here on out and wil
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$200 Off any sewer line replacement or $99 main sewer rooter.+2more
These guys are great. Called them on the 4th of July and luckily was able to get there last appointment of the day. I called because a bathroom tub wouldn't drain and sludgy mucky water kept rising,
3.Mr Rooter Plumbing
715 Bush St
PlumbersSignsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
Great local business that I have used serveral time. Each time they are prompt, reliable, and proffesional,. I recommened to all my friends!
5.Quick Action Plumbers
3083 Hillview Ave NE
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Fast, reliable service. Competitive pricing. Great customer service!
6.Akins Plumbing & Septic
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Damage Restoration
Akins Plumbing& Septic
If you are looking for a plumbing or septic company, call Akins! They are prompt, courteous and very professional. They did an excellent job and took the time to explain everything to me. They even ga
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Call A Pro
Serving the Sugar Hill area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.