Serving the Suffolk area. Call Today!
1.Dan, Holly W
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage Collection
2.Hampton Roads Disposal
4801 Nansemond Pkwy
Garbage CollectionWaste Containers
I have used Hampton Roads Disposal for approximately a year and likely about a dozen dumpsters. 110% satisfied and EXCELLENT service. Fast and great to deal with. I just make the call, tell them wha
3.Dumpsters R UsServing the Suffolk, VA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
4.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
5.Back Bay Boxes
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentBuilding ContractorsContractors Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Terrible Service. If you rent a box from This company, you do so at your own risk. Working on a deck in Bay Colony, when they dropped the 20 yard, i was present and no problems. When they picked it
6.Green's Container and Hauling Inc.
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Collection
Kenny was very personable and provided us with great customer service. We were clearing out an estate and he was more than willing to work with us on payment as well as work around multiple schedules.
7.Zters Waste Value
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionPortable ToiletsTrash Hauling
Receive $5 off new portable toilet service.+2more
Monday-Friday, Call for Quote. ZTERS provides dumpster rentals, portable toilets, fence rentals and more. Portable toilets are great for special events and construction sites. Construction site porta-
Serving the Suffolk area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.