A Place For Mom
Serving the Stuarts Draft area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Stuarts Draft Retirement Community and Christian Homes
94 Mountain Vista Dr Ste 400
Elderly HomesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesRetirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus
We have a full range of living environments--from carefree independence to around the clock assisted living. Our mission is to treat each of our residents with the respect they deserve and to help the
2.Stuarts Draft Retire Cmnty
94 Mountain View Dr Ste 400
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care HomesRetirement Communities
3.Stuarts Draft Christian Home
144 Patton Farm Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
4.Oak Grove Manor Assisted Living
8 Rainbow Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
5.Blue Ridge Christian Homes Healthcare Center
85 Beulah Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Welcome to Blue Ridge Christian Homes. Help your loved one live a dignified life by utilizing the compassionate staff at Blue Ridge Christian Homes. We have beautiful villas for sales or lease so that
6.Willow Estates Retirement Inc
180 Titus Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
The owners have 25 years of experience with serving quality elderly care for their community.Willow Estates Retirement is a licensed assisted and intense assisted living facility. Our staff is certifi
409 S Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
The Mayflower is a familiar name and landmark in the historic section of Lexington, Virginia. Acquired by American Retirement Homes in 1984, this once grand hotel underwent renovations and refurbishin
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.