A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Solaris Health Care Parkway
800 SE Central Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapists
I have a relative in parkway and they have had some poor quality of care. This patient has been left in feces and urine on many occasions. It has been a battle to have the cna's and nurses keep this p
2.Emerald Health Care
1655 SE Walton Rd
Port Saint Lucie,FL
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Quality, skilled nursing and specialty medical services are provided 24 hours a day by health care professionals who are focused on the individual needs of each resident. Our multidisciplinary team in
3.Stuart Nursing and Restorative Care Center
1500 SE Palm Beach Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
They cared (if you can call it that) for my mom for two weeks. She came home with two back fractures, black & blue and a significant weight loss. She received no medical treatment. She said she fell i
4.Martin Nursing And Restorative Care Center
6011 SE Tower Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.Shower Power Home Care
1532 Se Arenson Ln
Port St. Lucie,FL
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
My son gave me the best home care service and ultimate companion. As I’m physically weak, hence it always steps up to the plate to ensure things done right for me. I just love them for offering me a g
6.Salerno Bay Manor
4801 SE Cove Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNurses-Home ServicesPhysical Therapists
7.Parkway Health & Rehab Center
800 SE Central Pkwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.