Please try reloading the page.
I have chosen this Dr for the last seven years. His bedside manner is unbelievable. He is incredibly smart but will not over manage your health but misses very little. He also cared for my father ,who pasted away from Cancer last December in a calm caring way. He also sees my 86 year old mother with Dementia and he is so respectful to her and often makes her smile. Awesome
This is Dr. Sabol responding to the 11/18/2015 review. We make every effort to be on time, but due to emergencies there might be a delay. We strive to give patient care in an expedient manner. We try our best to limit these delays as much as possible. Thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated.
Dr. Ahner listens to you and hears your concerns and addresses each one. You aren't rushed through the the process and his new staff is so helpful and personable. Sunny is a new addition that I love! Keep up the great work, more doctors should be like you!
Dr. Minni was so caring and thorough. The staff was exceptional and the place so clean and well appointed. I definitely will go back there again.
Good doctor, not thrilled with the office staff. Office runs behind so it's better to book an appt in the morning
Wonderful caring person. Just needs to step up being on time!!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.