Serving the Stuart area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.FrontPoint SecurityServing the Stuart, FL area
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Stuart area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
Do not contact these company if you are looking for quick service for residential work. They are not interested
I hired this company name Global security, paid for their service, signed a agreement with them, they never showed up to get my alarm going, a couple of weeks go by and this company (Group One Safety and Security) contacted me saying they bought out Global security and they were coming to get my alarm going, thy came to my house a total of 4 times to try to get my alarm and my cameras to work every time they came they asked me to sign a paper. Last time they came, they were able to get everything working and they gave me another paper to sign. 2 months later neither my alarm or my cameras were working again, I told them I would like to cancel my service because im not happy with it, it never works and it makes no sence for me to keep paying for something that doesnt work and keep having problems for them to keep coming here and me paying for service calls. I spent about 500 dollars between these 2 companies. They told me I signed a 5 year contract and that there would be no way to cancel the service or I would be breaking the contract, they never told me I was signing a contract specially a 5 year contract. I only asked to cancel the service, im not asking for anything for free or anything like that. This company is a SCAM, why wouldnt they cancel a contract that they mislead me to sign? It makes absolutely no sence. I would like justice and I will make sure their reputation is known by everybody on the web and I hope everybody knows what this company is capable of doing to a client.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.