Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Signature Smiles Family Dentistry
9519 State Route 14
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
11660 Ravenna Rd
Smile Maker's is your area's answer to any dental questions or ailments that may arise. We have state certified dental staff that specializes in providing Dental Care to customers of all ages and circ
3.Your Smile Team
17747 Chillicothe Rd Ste 205
At Your Smile Team we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment available to kee
4.Akron Smiles Dental Center
881 E Exchange St
Horrible experience will never bring my children back.the dentist herself was great very patient and kind and outstanding with kids BUT the assistant was very rude,she did not speak one word to me the
5.Perfect A Smile
16716 Chillicothe Rd Ste 700
Implant DentistryPhysicians & SurgeonsDentistsEndodontists
550 E Market St
881 E Exchange St
Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future