Matlock Tire Service
10730 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, 37934
216 Andrew Johnson Hwy Ste B
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsAuto Repair & Service
Dont waste your time, they are quick to take your money but if u have problems after you leave with tires things are always your fault. Me and my family have bought many sets of tires from them the on
National Auto Parts
4733 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN, 37912
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.