Serving the Stratford area. Call Today!
1.Independent Services Co Inc
71 Sunnyside Ter
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
2.A & G Carting LLC
26 Gillette St
Trash Containers & DumpstersConstruction Site-Clean-UpWaste ContainersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & Commercial
Click for Coupon+1more
3.Big Little Sanitation Co
300 Orland St
Trash Containers & DumpstersRecycling Equipment & ServicesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialContractors Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
4.Dumpsters R UsServing the Stratford, CT area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
5.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
6.Zters Waste Value
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionPortable ToiletsRubbish Removal
Receive $5 off new portable toilet service.+2more
Monday-Friday, Call for Quote. ZTERS provides dumpster rentals, portable toilets, fence rentals and more. Portable toilets are great for special events and construction sites. Construction site porta-
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment RentalRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Waste Carting & Disposal
2 Muller Industrial Park, Norwalk, CT, 06851
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.