Serving the Stratford area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Lighthouse Dental Care
88 Ryders Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentOrthodontists
From the moment I walked into these dental offices, I was treated as if I was the one person that this office cared about. What's amazing is that I saw all of the clients being treated the same way.
1100 Barnum Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
1/2 OFF Invisalign Treatment+2more
good experience overall. dr was very thorough and explained everything. overall no pain or discomfort during 4 fillings.
3.Goldberg & Marcus Dental Associates
1825 Barnum Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We are committed to providing our patients with compassionate and professional dental care of the highest standards in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We utilize the most current dental technol
4.Dr Dental Of Stratford
200 E Main St
Conveniently Close ByNo more going out of your way. Dr. Dental has convenient, easy to get to locations right in your neighborhood. Pay As You PleaseWe accept nearly all types of insurance, offer flexMore Nearby Locations »
5.Robert Resnick & Daniel Shoenthal DMD
2900 Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Hygienists
At Nicer Smiles: Dr. Resnick and Dr. Shoenthal we take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to m
6.Columbia Dental Of Bridgeport
2690 E Main St
7.Kool Smiles of Bridgeport
144 Boston Ave
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and had a great experience. The DA Rana was wonderful and made me comfortable throughout the whole appointment. Dr. Powe did a great job explaining everythingMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Stratford area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future