Showing results for Dr Fry. Search for dr frye instead?
Child & Family Psychological Assocs
822 Portage Trl, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221
1.Marc T Fried DDS
29001 Cedar Rd Ste 670
2.Dr. James J Fry, MD
7054 W 130th St
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
3.Five Guys Burgers & Fries
753 Howe Ave
Hamburgers & Hot DogsRestaurantsFast Food Restaurants
Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Hot Dogs, Grilled Cheese, Veggie Sandwich
4.Five Guys Burgers & Fries
753 Clyde Ave
Hamburgers & Hot DogsFast Food Restaurants
5.Stir Fry 88
2000 Brittain Rd Ste 610
6.Jason Fried DO
1900 23rd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
190 East Ave
Lookup.Local.com Doctor - Call usFast business lookup Stow
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.