Harmony of Stoughton
Assisted Living Facilities
2321 Jackson St, Stoughton, WI 53589
- Mon - Fri
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat - Sun
Add Your Review
I would not reccomend anyone to apply for employment here. I started working there and had to wait 3 weeks to get paid, and ended up waiting a total of almost 5 weeks for my paycheck. The pay sucks.
Harmony House is not harmonious. Workers are under paid and over worked. Turnover is high. Residents are yelled at and treated like objects. Food is horrible, no fresh veggies or fruits. I would not let them take care of my dog.
1) Very high turnover of workers
2) Things are NOT followed up on as requested or promised
3) Food is terrible. Everything from a can or box. No fresh fruit either
4) My loved one had several "unexplained" accidents
5) Not always LPN or RN on staff. Just new workers who don't know what is going on.
6) There are a few that have been there at least a year and were nice,
I do not recomment this place for your loved one,
View similar Assisted Living FacilitiesSuggest an edit