PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Stormville area.
1.Hudson Valley Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
1222 Hopewell Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentRehabilitation Services
Hudson Valley Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy is owned by Dennis Lopez M.S., P.T. The mission statement of HVOSPT is to provide the highest quality physical therapy treatment to all patients, fr
2.Hopewell Dental PC
2603 Route 52 Ste F
At Hopewell Dental, P.C., we are truly devoted to serving and caring about our patients and their families. All of our staff members are friendly, knowledgeable, and highly proficient in their office
3.VA Poughkeepsie Clinic
488 Freedom Plains Rd
223 Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
All I can say is horrible!! This place turned our lives upside down. We went there because they specifically worked with children and thought this would be great for my child. They are not personable
5.Hudson Health Plan Inc
29 N Hamilton St
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.WCMG Anesthesiology, New Milford
21 Elm St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
7.Northeast Physical Medicine
1620 Route 22
ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. One of the Top Rehabilitation Practices The specialists offer a multitude of healing methods to care for your condition. The treatment appro
Serving the Stormville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.