1.Sharon Arndt-Nelson, ARNP
1525 W 5th St
2.Nelsons Premix & Vet Supply
131 Old Creek Rd
Feed DealersFeed-Wholesale & ManufacturersGrain Dealers
3.Nelson Services & Co
418 3rd St N
4.Nelson Products Co
100 Front St
Plastics & Plastic ProductsPlastics-Raw Materials-Colorants, Compounds, Liquids, Powders, Resins, Etc
960 Riverview Dr Ste 4
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Called to have job done, but because they were bitter about not being hired for a past job...they had their SECRETARY call and deny me service. I will pay more before I ever use their services again.
6.Nelson Engineering Inc
6059 159th St
Professional EngineersConsulting Engineers
5290 S Ave Ste 1
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & Designers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.